Sunday, November 30, 2008

WHO is AFFECTED?



QuickStats: Prevalence of HPV* Infection† Among Sexually Active Females Aged 14--59 Years, by Age Group --- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, United States, 2003--2004

* Human papillomavirus.
† Determined by DNA extraction from self-collected cervicovaginal swabs.
§ 95% confidence interval.
Among sexually active females (i.e., 57% of females aged 14--19 years and 97% of those aged 20--59 years), the prevalence of HPV infection was highest for those in the youngest age groups (i.e., approximately 40% in those aged 14--19 years and 50% in those aged 20--24 years). Prevalence declined substantially after age 24 years.
SOURCES: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2003--2004. Available at
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/about/major/nhanes/nhanes2003-2004/nhanes03_04.htm.
Dunne EF, Unger ER, Sternberg M, et al. Prevalence of HPV infection among females in the United States. JAMA 2007;297:813--9.

2 comments:

vera white said...

I am here to give my testimony about Dr Oluta who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Oluta, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr Oluta cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Oluta healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA
(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
(11)COLD SORE
HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349065326267

Ethan Williamson said...

Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, HPV, Diabetics , Hepatitis, Stomach bug , Chronic pains Fibro pains. etc. by herbal natural medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Hsv for the past years but Dr Chike cured me with his natural herbs. Believe it or not. I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App . +233502715551. text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 , or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.